About National Massage Therapy Institute
At the National Massage Therapy Institute, we devote our curriculum to massage therapy. The school’s massage therapy program has been carefully crafted by local industry experts and aims to produce qualified massage therapists to meet the industry’s growing demands.
Whether you’re seeking a career in massage therapy or adding massage therapy to your healthcare skillset, NMTI has options that may work for you.
We area a student-focused school. We surround you with support from instructors, Admissions, Financial Aid and Career Services. Your tuition includes comprehensive job skills training, time management and study skills tips, mock interviewing, resume writing and job search assistance.
NMTI supports you from day one through to graduation, then to your first job and beyond with alumni services. NMTI assists alumni with job search needs throughout the lifetime of their career.
- Flexible: NMTI offers day, evening and weekend classes to fit most schedules
- Short-term: You can obtain your diploma/certificate in as little as 9 months
- Hands-on: You can begin hands-on training as early as the first course
- Affordable: Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Job preparation: Resume writing, job interviewing and job search support is available to all students and alumni
- Accreditation: NMTI is accredited by ABHES, accreditation is an important element to consider when selecting a college
- Industry affiliations: NMTI is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association and the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
For more information on student graduation rates and placement rates, and student financial obligations, visit http://www.nmti.edu/ConsumerInformation.pdf.